Bonucci Ready to Capture History in Milan

No Comments

Italia

Bonucci Ready to Capture History in Milan

Leonardo Bonucci was recently determined to register his name in AC Milan’s history book after completing a € 42 million transfer from Juventus Situs Judi Bola.

The reason, the Italian defender was surprisingly moved to the San Siro last week and called Franco Baresi, Alessandro Costacurta, and Paolo Maldini among the Rossoneri legend that he wanted to follow in his footsteps.

Alessandro Nesta and Mauro Tassotti also included the 30-year-old player when he marked his move to Milan in social media.

“When you think about AC Milan, you definitely think about the history of this team, the champions who wear the color of this famous team,” Bonucci wrote in his social media account.

“I think of Baresi, Costacurta, Maldini, Nesta, Tassotti. I admire them for what they have given to football and this club. They’re a legend. ”

“I came today to start writing a new page in Milan history and my career. The challenge begins now, a new adventure starts now with colleagues who, like me, are so hungry for victory. “

Montella: Bonucci’s Presence Will Change Milan Formation

No Comments

Italia

Montella: Bonucci’s Presence Will Change Milan Formation

AC Milan tactician Vincenzo Montella recently revealed if his squad can use three defenders in the future with Leonardo Bonucci.

Bonucci himself officially became a Milan player last week. Reportedly, the Juventus player was redeemed at a price of 42 million euros with a five-year contract.

The 30-year-old has been one of the 10 new players for Milan this summer. The San Siro-based club is bringing in new faces in the hope of regaining the title next season.

At Juventus, Bonucci often played as three defenders side by side with Giorgio Chiellini and Andrea Barzagli. Montella is considering using the same formation as applied at Juventus.

“I am evaluating the players every day,” Montella told local media.

“I have a lot of players, I think they can provide different tactical solutions.”

“The arrival of Bonucci, for example, can make me use three defenders, but it is difficult to ascertain now,” he said.

U-16 national team beat Singapore, Fakhri still evaluate

No Comments

Indonesia

U-16 national team beat Singapore, Fakhri still evaluate

U-16 national team coach Indonesia, Fakhri Husaini, said the last match that was lived by Rendy Juliansyah et al at the AFF Cup U-15 is an opportunity to see the readiness of players Casino Resmi Indonesia.

Previously, in the final match of Group A AFF U-15 Cup, Indonesia U-16 national team to a 2-0 victory over Singapore at Chonburi Campus Stadium on Monday (17/07/2017).

Both goals were scored by Brylian Negitha in the 53rd minute and 61st.

“Our last match against Singapore was for me as a venue to see the players readiness, whether they are ready for me to play from the beginning,” said Fakhri after the match, as in the release received Kompas.com.

“In the first half I was not satisfied with the performances of the players, but in the second half they showed off their skills even though they were not as usual,” he said.

In addition, Fakhri also gave criticism of the game shown squad despite having won the game versus Singapore.

He considered, players who were given the opportunity to appear not to use the opportunity to show the best ability.

Fakhri said he would evaluate the team and did not rule out looking for new players again for the U-16 squad.

“In this game, I would like to give a chance but some players do not show (the best ability) .Once decided, finish this tournament, we will evaluate the team, there will be a reshuffle of players I will look for new players again,” he said.

“It means that if we look at our performance here and see the appearance of competitor countries, I have to find new players again in the remaining time,” Fakhri said.

The success of conquering Singapore is the national team’s first win of five matches. They are ranked fifth with a collection of four points.

However, Fakhri Husaini’s team failed to advance to the next round. It has been confirmed after the national team lost to Laos in the fourth game.

Jose Mourinho: Players Must Stay Prove Yourself

No Comments

Inggris

Jose Mourinho: Players Must Stay Prove Yourself

Manchester United coach, Jose Mourinho, said in this new season, all players must be able to prove themselves to be the main skiuat.

Remain in the previous rules, The Special one will not discriminate the players, he will treat fairly, so he re-asserted everything deserves to be in the main squad.

“Entering the new season all players must be able to prove themselves who deserves to enter the main squad, just like the rules that I made before,” said Mourinho.

“Opportunities will be wide open, should focus and can strive to prove quality, because I will not look at them with different judgments.”

Timnas Indonesia U-19 is Better Today than Evan Dimas?

No Comments

Indonesia

 

Timnas Indonesia U-19 berlatih di Bandung.

Timnas Indonesia U-19 is Better Today than Evan Dimas?

Indonesian national team coach U-19, Indra Sjafri, assess the 2017 team’s opportunity to repeat the achievements of the 2013 team is very open Agen Resmi Bola.

In 2013, Indra Sjafri bring Indonesia U-19 national team to win the AFF Cup. In addition, Evan Dimas and his friends also defeated South Korea’s strong team in the AFC U-19 Cup qualifiers.

“If the judgment is good, the size of the achievement, if Evan Dimas passed the Asian Cup and the AFF champion, we must surpass or equal, that’s the size,” Indra Sjafri said.

“I am happy with the success that many young players are motivated and skill players today more evenly than the Evan Dimas era,” he continued.

Since the training camp several months ago, Indra Sjafri saw the development of foster children increased sharply. However, he felt the national team still need to keep clean up in order to realize the target.

“The Espanyol test is part of the preparation period for the U-19 national team to face the AFC Cup in November, plus the AFF Cup in September,” Indra Sjafri said.

“Overall, this team is progressing, but it still needs to be improved again, we will maximize the two months, so that later the peak of their performance in AFF and AFC,” he concluded.

Messi and Suarez Holiday Barsama Preseason ahead

No Comments

Spanyol

Messi and Suarez Holiday Barsama Preseason ahead

Lionel Messi and Luis Suarez seem to have many ways to cultivate friendship. The reason, not only in rhythm on the field, two Barcelona bomber was seen on vacation together, in the Caribbean, Venezuela.

Through his Instgram account, Messi uploaded a video of himself with Suarez was playing ball in the pool. “Lionel Messi and Luis Suarez combine glory on the soccer field and in the pool,” local media reported.

Suarez and his family joined Messi who was enjoying a honeymoon with Antonella Roccuzzo. Both superstars are at the end of the holiday season.

Next week both Suarez and Messi will fly to the United States. They join with Barcelona who underwent pre-season.

Ernesto Valverde foster children will undergo a test match against a number of European giants in the land of Uncle Sam. Real Madrid one of El Barca’s opponents other than Juventus and Manchester United.

Barcelona itself ended the 2016-2017 season in second place La Liga under Real Madrid. This season the competition terelit in the sphere of Spain re-rolled in the second week of August.

 

Sirigu: Verratti Can not Continue Diving Desires

No Comments

Prancis

Sirigu: Verratti Can not Continue Diving Desires
Former PSG goalkeeper Salvatore Sirigu claims that by continuing to hold Marco Verratti without the motivation he wants it will feel like closing his potential Menghilangkan Jerawat Dan Flek Hitam.

Verratti has been linked with Barcelona in recent weeks, and Sirigu believes PSG can not continue to defend his former teammate, by burying his wishes.

“My advice to Verratti? The decision is entirely in his hands, it really depends on what he wants to do, “said Torino’s new goalkeeper.

“If he believes that he no longer endures because he lacks proper motivation, then the board of directors must question this.

“There are some players who can not be replaced and Marco one of them, moreover he is an asset in world football.

“Keeping it in the absence of the right motivation will feel like turning off football.”

Joy Shohei Matsunaga After Persib Defeat PSMP

No Comments

Indonesia

Joy Shohei Matsunaga After Persib Defeat PSMP foreign player Persib Bandung, Shohei Matsunaga, was rejoicing. After being awarded a child, 28-year-old attacking midfielder was also able to score his first goal in League 1 season 2017.

Shohei Matsunaga managed to donate one goal when Maung Bandung conquered PSM Makssar with a score of 2-1 in a League 1 match at the Gelora Bandung Stadium of Fire (GBLA), Bandung, Wednesday (5/7/2017).

Persib managed to win thanks to Shohei Matsunaga scored in the 39th minute and Atep (55 ‘). While the PSM only able to reply once through Wiljan Pluim (72 ‘).

After scoring, Shohei ran into the side tribune with several players and performed celebrations like holding a baby.

According to Shohei, his first goal in the League 1 Competition is indeed dedicated to his first child, Hayate, who was born on 20 June 2017 ago.

“Yes, it was a goal for my baby, only I’m not too happy because Persib is still under and there are still many games to face,” said Shohei after the game.

“We have to concentrate and look forward, so (I) do not want to be too happy,” he said.

Sohei added that the goal became a motivation for him to face the next game. Persib itself after meeting PSM will melakoni away games contra Madura United July 9 next.

“I have not scored a goal before but this life is up and down, maybe yesterday I was downhill. (After this goal) Hopefully it will get better in the future,” said the player who uses the number 17 this back.

Persib currently still stuck in the position of the 8th league standings with a collection of 19 points from 12 matches. PSM still leads with a collection of 23 points, one point ahead of Madura United and Persipura Jayapura.

Chelsea Gets Rp 6.9 Trillion from Players “Kicked”

No Comments

Inggris

Chelsea Gets Rp 6.9 Trillion from Players “Kicked” About melego players who are not used, Chelsea is the champion. The London giants made a lot of profit from the sale Maxbet Terbaik Terpercaya .

Nathan Ake became the greatest player to be “kicked” by Chelsea. The Dutch defender was released to AFC Bournemouth on a 2017 summer transfer bus for 20 million pounds (Rp 346 billion).

At least the flying hours became the reason Chelsea took off Ake. During the four seasons grazing at the Stamord Bridge, the player is only given a quota appear seven times in the Premier League aka top Premier League caste.

Calculated by Ake, Chelsea has released a total of 29 personnel over the last three years or since the transfer window in January 2014. Income they get also reached 400.5 million pounds or about Rp 6.9 trillion.

The majority of these players dilego because it is considered minimal contribution for the team. It could be said they are unused goods.

The most successful sales of Chelsea in January 2017. A total of eight players they loose with a profit of 311, 7 million pounds.

Also read:

Chelsea Official Boyong Former City Man City goalkeeper

Pedro Hopes Costa and Conte Can Keep Working Together at Chelsea

Join Bournemouth, Young Defender Chelsea Breaks Transfer Club Transfer

In the transfer market session also the Blue gets a big income from the sale of Oscars to Shanghai SIPG, which is worth 60 million pounds.

Here’s a list of players Chelsea has sold since January 2014:

WINTER 2014

Juan Mata to Manchester United – 37.1 million pounds
Kevin De Bruyne to Wolfsburg – 16.5 million
HOT SEASON 2014

George Saville to Wolves – 1 million
Romelu Lukaku to Everton 28 million
Patrick van Aanholt to Sunderland – 1.5 million
Demba Ba to Besiktas 4.7 million
David Luiz to PSG – 50 million
WINTER 2015

Ryan Bertrand to Southampton 10 million
Andre Schurrle to Wolfsburg – 22 million
HOT SEASON 2015

Oriol Romeu to Southampton – 5 million
Felipe Luis to Atletico Madrid – 11.1 million
Josh McEachran to Brentford – 750,000
Petr Cech to Arsenal – 10 million
Gael Kakuta to Sevilla – 2.5 million
Thorgan Hazard to Borussia Moenchengladbach – 5.85 million
WINTER 2016

Ramires to Jiangsu Suning – 25 million
Summer 2016

Marko Marin to Olympiakos – 3 million
Papy Djilododji to Sunderland – 8 million
Mohamed Salah to AS Roma – 14.5 million
Stipe Perica to Udinese – 3.4 million
WINTER 2017

John Obi Mikel to Tianjin TEDA – 9.3 million
Patrick Bamford to Middlesbrough – 6 million
Oscar to Shanghai SIPG – 60 million
Bertrand Traore to Lyon – 8.8 million
Christian Atsu to Newcastle – 6.2 million
Juan Cuadrado to Juventus – 17.3 million
Dominic Solanke to Liverpool FC – 3 million
Asmir Begovic to AFC Bournemouth – 10 million
HOT SEASON 2017

Nathan Ake to AC Bournemouth – 20 million

Favre tidak menyalahkan Balotelli untuk kartu merah terbaru

No Comments

Inggris

Pelatih bagus Lucien Favre tidak mau mengkritik Mario Balotelli setelah maju diusir lagi di Ligue 1.

Balotelli mendapat kartu merah, yang tampaknya untuk perbedaan pendapat terhadap wasit Tony Chapron, di paruh kedua kemenangan timnya 1-0 di Lorient, Sabtu.

Pengiriman off ketiga Italia sejak bergabung bagus pada bulan Agustus, tetapi Favre tidak ingin menyalahkan 26 tahun.

“Saya tidak seperti itu. Sudah jelas bahwa akan turun ke 10 ketika masih ada 25 menit untuk bermain, itu sulit,” katanya, melalui situs klub.

“Sebelum setiap pertandingan, kata terakhir saya di ruang ganti yang tidak mendapatkan merah dan tidak memberikan penalti.

“Saya tidak melihat apa yang terjadi. Beberapa kata harus telah mengatakan … Aku tidak tahu.

“Mario memiliki minggu yang baik dalam pelatihan, dia lebih terlibat, bahkan jika Anda perlu untuk mendukung dia banyak karena dia mendapatkan kembali ke posisinya.”

Sebuah gol babak pertama dari Wylan Cyprien terbukti cukup untuk Nice untuk menjaga tekanan pada pemimpin liga Monaco.

Favre memuji timnya untuk berjuang untuk kemenangan mereka setelah Balotelli diusir pada menit ke-68.

“Kami menggali dalam-dalam untuk bertahan,” katanya.

“Ini hanya sebagai sama-sama pantas untuk 10 di lapangan seperti untuk dua yang datang.”